Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel ****
Croatia - Dubrovnik
385 bedrooms - 16 suites – meeting rooms up to 1200 persons
Marché: LOISIRS & MICE
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik hotel lighthouse and happy winner in 2013 of the prestigious world title "Best Hotel" in Croatia, is located on the quite Babin Kuk peninsula, surrounded by forests of pine and soothing white pebble beaches. Renowned for its fusion of nature and advanced architecture, the hotel offers suites and ultra-modern rooms, the largest MICE facilities in the region, memorable dining experience in a gourmet restaurant, a terrace bar with panoramic views of the Elaphiti islands and a multitude of activities for you to conveniently combine relaxation and luxury for your holiday in Croatia.
• 385 comfortable and spacious rooms
• 16 suites: 13 junior suites, 2 deluxe suites, 1 presidential suite
• 804 beds
• Sea view, garden or atrium
• twin and double beds
• Connecting rooms
• air-conditioning and heating (depending on season)
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
• This is the largest conference room (in a hotel) in Croatia with a capacity of up to 1200 people.
• 7 meeting rooms